|Posted by Sarah on March 21, 2014 at 1:15 AM|
Kings Game Halftime Performance
Entering Sleep Train Arena for a 3pm game
Buljan Middle School/Roseville High School
10:45am - meet at Southeast Entrance. After rehearsal, cheerleaders will be released to parents.
1:30pm - doors open. Cheerleaders may enter with their families.
3:15pm - Cheerleaders meet at the elevator behind Section 110 on the concourse.
- At 10:45am, performers will meet at the Southeast Entrance for rehearsal. Only performers & coaches will enter through the Southeast Entrance at this time.
- Directly after the rehearsal, the performers and coaches will exit the building until they re-enter at regular doors.
Parents and other group participants may not enter the arena with performers, but may do so when doors open at 1:30pm Performers must be present for rehearsal prior to the game or forfeit their game-time performance.
Performers must meet at the elevator behind Section 110 on the concourse at 3:15pm A Kings representative will meet the group at the elevator and escort it down to the West Tunnel area. Only performers and coaches will be allowed in the West Tunnel area.
- Opposing team clothing and/or memorabilia will not be permitted during the on-court experience.
Immediately following the performance, the group will be escorted back to Section 110 on the main concourse and may proceed to seat locations.
- Due to enhanced security measures, no backpacks, gym bags, or duffle bags will be permitted inside the arena. Small bags are permissible (14x14x6). All bags will be searched for your protection.
- All participants must wear non-marking shoes. Heels and boots are not permitted on the court at any time.
- No outside food or beverages will be permitted inside the arena.
- Performers are expected to come dressed in uniform/costume with hair/makeup complete, because a dressing room is not provided. Bathrooms will be available, but outlets are limited.