Get to Know the Roseville Cheer Coaches
Roseville Cheer is fortunate to have three amazing coaches to work with the different squads. Learn more about each coach below.
See the Contact page for information about how to contact the coaches individually.
Coach Gabie Vega
Accomplishments and Experience
- Personal Experience: Eight years all star cheer, Four years high school
cheer, Three years competitive high school cheer, Three years collegiate cheer,
Three years collegiate STUNT
- Three years coaching levels 1-3 all star cheer
- Two years coaching competitive high school cheer
- Four years coaching advanced middle school cheer
- Five years coaching competitive youth cheer
- Received the Presidential Service Award for above and beyond volunteer
work with youth cheer programs in New York.
Memberships and Certifications
- UCA Staff Member
- USA Cheer STUNT Official
- American Association of Cheerleading Coaches and Administrators (AACCA)
- National Federation of State High School (NFHS) Associations
- NFHS Fundamentals of Coaching certification
- CPR/AED and First Aid certified
Coach Gretchen's ability to think on her feet has served her well as a cheer coach and in her day job as a television news producer. She uses her natural adaptability to work with the Competition Squad to create nationally-ranked routines. In just the 2013-2014 season, she helped the Competition Squad bring 5 different trophies back to Roseville High School.