The latest information will be listed on the page. The most recent items are at the top.
|Posted by [email protected] on July 10, 2014 at 12:55 AM||comments (3)|
Roseville Cheer has a great relationship with the Sacramento River Cats. They offer discounted tickets for our squad to sell as a fundraiser and the Unity squad gets to perform before the game starts.
More information is available on the Fundraiser page of this website. When a flyer/order form becomes available (after 7/16), it will be distributed at practice and posted on the Resources page of the website.
This is a mandatory event. Each cheerleader will need to purchase a $15 ticket. Sell additional tickets to your family and friends. All orders and payments need to be turned in on Monday, August 4.
|Posted by [email protected] on June 29, 2014 at 5:40 PM||comments (0)|
The Competition Squad is holding tryouts in July! Detailed information is available on the Competition Squad webpage.
Good luck to all athletes trying out!
|Posted by [email protected] on May 16, 2014 at 6:00 PM||comments (0)|
All Roseville High School athletes, including cheerleaders, must have a physical completed and dated after May 21, 2014, for the 2014-2015 season. Physicals held before this date will not be accepted. Before you are able to participate in ANY cheer practice, you will need to have turned in the required paperwork to the Front Office.
All athletes need to turn in the following forms:
- Residential Eligibility Information Form - Required for all students, including returning athletes.
- Health History Questionnaire Form - You can take this form to your own doctor to complete as long as it is dated after May 21, 2014. Make sure your doctor signs AND dates this form. OR for $20 you can attend the physicals being held on campus on June 3rd between 3pm-7pm in the Admin Building.
- Athletic Clearance, Parent Permission and Consent to Treat: Parent & Student Contract Form - Proof of health insurance is required! If you are interested in school/district health insurance, registration forms are located in the main office. Do not forget to sign your contract. This form requires that both athlete and parent/s agree to RJUHSD Athletic Handbook rules and regulations.
All of these forms are on one document and can be found on the Forms page of this website.
Once they are turned in, the Front Office will take at least 24 hours to process. You will be able pick up clearance cards in the library to turn in to the Roseville Cheer coaches BEFORE PRACTICE.
Additional information is available on the Roseville High School website.
If you go to your own doctor for the physical, you will need to turn in the forms during specific office hours:
- June 3-7 from 8am-12noon
- June 11 and 13 from 8am-12noon
If you do not turn the forms in by those dates, you will not be able to participate during Cheer Camp!
|Posted by [email protected] on May 11, 2014 at 12:20 AM||comments (0)|
|Posted by Sarah on March 21, 2014 at 1:15 AM||comments (2)|
Kings Game Halftime Performance
Entering Sleep Train Arena for a 3pm game
Buljan Middle School/Roseville High School
10:45am - meet at Southeast Entrance. After rehearsal, cheerleaders will be released to parents.
1:30pm - doors open. Cheerleaders may enter with their families.
3:15pm - Cheerleaders meet at the elevator behind Section 110 on the concourse.
- At 10:45am, performers will meet at the Southeast Entrance for rehearsal. Only performers & coaches will enter through the Southeast Entrance at this time.
- Directly after the rehearsal, the performers and coaches will exit the building until they re-enter at regular doors.
Parents and other group participants may not enter the arena with performers, but may do so when doors open at 1:30pm Performers must be present for rehearsal prior to the game or forfeit their game-time performance.
Performers must meet at the elevator behind Section 110 on the concourse at 3:15pm A Kings representative will meet the group at the elevator and escort it down to the West Tunnel area. Only performers and coaches will be allowed in the West Tunnel area.
- Opposing team clothing and/or memorabilia will not be permitted during the on-court experience.
Immediately following the performance, the group will be escorted back to Section 110 on the main concourse and may proceed to seat locations.
- Due to enhanced security measures, no backpacks, gym bags, or duffle bags will be permitted inside the arena. Small bags are permissible (14x14x6). All bags will be searched for your protection.
- All participants must wear non-marking shoes. Heels and boots are not permitted on the court at any time.
- No outside food or beverages will be permitted inside the arena.
- Performers are expected to come dressed in uniform/costume with hair/makeup complete, because a dressing room is not provided. Bathrooms will be available, but outlets are limited.
|Posted by Sarah on March 19, 2014 at 1:30 AM||comments (0)|
Congratulation RHS Comp Team!!